Friday 31 January 2014

Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Duos Review And Swatches


Hey everyone!
Today, I am going to review Lakme absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Duos in the shade Pink Wink. Which is very similar to one of it's other variant which is Purple Haze. It is a pretty shade of pink, one is a general fuschia pink and one a deep tone purpllish pink. Both the colors are really apt. for a smokey eye look. I will do an EOTD soon by using this eyeshadow duo. I purchased it from Nykaa.com and it is also available on other online websites.


Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Duos In Pink Wink

Price:- Rs. 350 for 3.5g
What the company claims :- An incredibly smoothoil and powder formulation that delivers intense color with a delicate shine.

Packaging :- It comes in simple plastic packaging , a round pan containing 2 shadows with a transparent flip open cap  and comes with a sponge applicator. I personally don't like the packaging because it there is no separate compartment for keep the brush and the brush is also useless. I will recommend to use your own brush to apply the eyeshadow rather than using the one provided with the shadow duos.


Pigmentation:- It is very sheer and you need a good 3 to 4 swipes to build it better , otherwise it is just a sheer wash of color and the wearing time is also very low , according to the price I  expected it to be better but it is very disappointing for me that the wear time is so less.
Swatches:-



Personally I don't like this shadow much and I think that I have wasted my money by purchasing it, in fact ingredient list is also not mentioned anywhere which is one more drawback of this shadow, but one thing which I like about it that it is finely milled and very smooth and soft in texture otherwise there is nothing much to say about these shadow.

Will I repurchase it ? :- No, I will definitely not purchase it , I am still regretting that why did I purchased it :P

Rating :- 1.5/5

Have you purchased Lakme Eyeshadow duos ? which is shade is yours ?

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger