Sunday 1 December 2013

MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO EYE-SHADOW REVIEW


Hello Everyone!
Today, I am going to review Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in shade Bad to Bronze. When I saw this shade I instantly wanted to buy it as the soft bronze color really attracted me. they have many shade available. Check out other shades in this range HERE 


Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to Bronze

Price :- Rs. 350 for 4g

What the company claims :-

Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow
Our link technology creates super saturated color.
Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.



Likes :-
- It is very creamy and smooth in texture
- Doesn't dry instantly
- Sets into a smudge-proof, waterproof finish after application
- It has non-gritty shimmer which I like
- Good quality
- Very affordable
- variety of shades available

Dislikes :-
- Staying power definitely not live up to the claims
- One swipe is not enough, you need to have 2 to 3 swipes for a nice color
- No applicator provided
swatches
                         
                                                         OVERALL VERDICT
I like the pretty colors they have in their range. the shadow is very creamy and smooth in texture I like the way it glides on my eyelids but if you want a nice coverage than you have to build it with 2 to 3 swipes as shown in the above swatches. It doesn't dries instantly and gives some time to blend it well on the eyelids and has a very non-gritty shimmer. The company claims that it's staying power is upto 24 hours but it doesn't even live up to 5 hours. Within 2 to 3 hours , a little bit of creasing can be seen on the side of eyelids otherwise it is a nice product from Maybelline. The price is also very nice and affordable.

RECOMMENDATION :- Yes, I will definitely recommend it to everyone.

Will I repurchase it ? :- Yes, I would like to try other shades from this range too.

RATING :- 3.5/5

So, this was my review on Maybvelline Color Tattoo Shadows, for more upcoming reviews STAY CONNECTED.

REGARDS
SRISHTI

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger