Monday 2 December 2013

LOTUS HERBALS SEDUCTION LIP GLOSS REVIEW


Hello Everyone!
Today I am reviewing Lotus Herbals Seduction lip gloss in shade Cranberry Punch. This is a lovely shade with a hint of subtle red in it as it is not that dark or bold, a very subtle red which you can easily wear for parties.

Lotus Herbals Seduction Lip Gloss Cranberry Punch 
Shade cranberry Punch 30
Price :- Rs. 245 for 5ml 

What the company claims :-
A unique high gloss lip care formulation with a non-sticky feel. Enriched with botanical extracts of grapes and jojoba that makes lips soft and supple for long. The unique product qualities are it comes with a sponge brush applicator for smooth and even application, freedom to use as top coat without affecting lip color.

Ingredients :-
Jojoba - jojoba helps promoting healing of the skin. It's anti-microbial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skin's natural sebum makes it easy to absorb and non-allergenic even in the most sensitive individuals.

Packaging :-
The packaging is quite nice. The applicator is also very convenient to use. The sponge applicator is quite soft on lips and glides very smoothly. There are many shades in this range which you can check out HERE
 Swatch
Likes :-
- Very affordable
- Nice packaging
- Has botanical ingredients like jojoba
- Stays on for 2-3 hours
- Non-sticky and light in texture
- Nicely pigmented
- Moisturizing

Dislikes :-
- Has lots of shimmer
- Bleeds and get transferred easily

This Is how it looks on my lips. Nice isn't it ? :p

OVERALL VERDICT
This is a nice lip gloss from lotus herbals. I liked it's pigmentation and the coverage which it provided to my lips. It is very non-sticky and light in texture as you will not feel that you are wearing something on lips, the applicator is very convenient it glides smoothly on my lips giving it a nice coverage and it is moisturizing too. I wore it without my lip balm and didn't needed a lip balm to apply as it was so moisturizing and it hardly stays up for 2-3 hours and than fades off leaving a nice coral or peach kind of tint which I like. 

The things which I don't like that it has lots of shimmer in it as you can see that in the swatch and it  bleeds and gets transferred easily which is a con for me otherwise I don't have any issues with this gloss and it is available at an amazing price, you just have to pay Rs.245 for this gloss it is not at all expensive.

RECOMMENDATION :- Yes, I will definitely recommend it.

Will i repurchase it? :- No , just because of high content of shimmer in it, I am not going to buy this again.

RATING :- 4/5

So, this was my review on Lotus Herbals Seduction Lip Gloss, for more upcoming reviews, STAY CONNECTED.

REGARDS
SRISHTI






Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger