Tuesday 3 December 2013

ELLE 18 COLORBURST LIPSTICK REVIEW


Hello Everyone!
Today, I am reviewing the shade Cranberry from Elle 18 color burst lipsticks. As we all know that elle 18 has launched their new range of cosmetics. So , I have purchased a kajal , eyeliner and a lipstick from their new range, reviews of kajal and eyeliner are coming soon.

Elle 18 color burst lipsticks

Shade- Cranberry
Price :- Rs. 100 for 4.3 ml

What the company claims  :-
Elle 18 color burst is wrapped with intense moisturizing elements which protect the dermal layer of lips while spreading a blast of hue.

Add sensational color to your lips with elle 18 color burst lip tint. Erupting with intense shine, this lip color lets you blow your style statement to the extreme.

- Glides easily on lips 
- Value for money 
- Gives a deep tint in one swipe

How to use :-
Swipe on your lips for that rich glossy kissable lips.

Packaging :-
It comes in a black colored twist-up case and it is very convenient to use and I found packaging kind of cute.


Swatch

Likes :-
- Packaging is nice and sturdy
- Very affordable
- Nice shades available
- Contains cocoa butter
- Smell is very pleasant
- Love this shade
- Easy to carry
- Moisturizing on the lips

Dislikes :-
- Feels a little bit heavy on the lips
- Stays for a 1 to 2 hours
- Ingredient list is not mentioned



                                                 OVERALL VERDICT
This is a nice product from elle 18 and one thing which I love about it is it's smell. It smells lovely and you can also see the cocoa butter in the middle which moisturizes your lips as cocoa butter is a natural moisturizer. I really like this shade as it has a kind of pinkish and semi metallic tone. I can't say that it's color is as same as the cranberry fruit but when you wear it, it gives a very nice pinkish coverage to the lips which I likes and it looks very natural too and it is so so affordable!b like it comes in just Rs. 100 for 4.3 ml . I mean like Rs. 100 for 4.3 ml lipstick from such brand definitely deserves a buy. 

The things which I really didn't liked were that it stays only for 1 to 2 hours or 2 to 3 hours hardly but according to the price it's fine. It feels a little bit heavy on the lips too you will have a feeling that you are wearing something on lips and ingredient list is also not mentioned which is a little bit scary for me because I am using a product without knowing it's ingredients. Anyways, according to the price it is a very nice product.

RECOMMENDATION :- Yes, this lipstick is worth a buy.

Will I repurchase it again? :- Maybe Yes, because I would like to try other shades from this range.

RATING :- 3.5/5

So, this was my review on Elle 18 color burst lipstick , for more upcoming reviews, STAY CONNECTED.

REGARDS
SRISHTI


Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger