Saturday 30 November 2013

RECIPE OF PALAK PANEER


Hello Everyone!
Today I am going to post the recipe of Palak Paneer. Palak paneer is a Punjabi dish which is really famous and is liked by everyone. So here is it,s recipe :-
I know this is a lot of cream but I like more cream in this dish you can put cream according to your taste.

prep. time - 20 min.
cooking time - 25 min.
total time - 45 min.

Ingredients :-
2 large bunches of spinach
200 grams paneer (cottage cheese)
2-3 green chillies
8-1 garlic cloves
3 tsp mustard oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
salt to taste
1 tsp lemon juice
4 tsp fresh cream

Method:-
i) Remove stems, wash spinach thoroughly and blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes and refresh in fresh water. Squeeze out excess water and puree it in a blender with roughly chpped chillies.
ii) Dice paneer into one inch cubes.
iii) peel, wash and chop garlic.
iv) Heat oil in a pan and than add cumin seeds when they start changing their color put chopped garlic into it and saute for a minute and than add spinach puree into it. Add salt according to taste and stir it continuously.
v) When the gravy comes to a boil add pieces of paneer into it and mix well.
vi) Stir in lemon juice and some fresh cream and serve hot.

So this was my recipe of Palak Paneer, for moree upcoming recipes STAY CONNECTED.

REGARDS 
SRISHTI


Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger