Friday 22 November 2013

MY ENVY BOX (NOVEMBER EDITION)


Hello everyone! this is my first post on my blog and I am super excited. So my first post is on description of  My Envy Box (November Edition). My envy box is a new beauty box service in India that debuted it's first box in october. It has samples of luxury products from International brands like clarins,thalgo etc.
                                                   My Envy Box November Edition
                                                       
                                                  My Envy Box November Edition
Contents Of My November Box :-
 - Phytomer complexion recovery moisturizing cream (5 ml)
                                                     
      -Davidoff cool water sea rose (1.2 ml)
                                                             
-L'occitane Hair care Kit (volumizing shampoo,conditioner and mask - 6 ml sachets)
                                                               
-Avene cleanance mask (10 ml)
                                                  
-Thalgo brightening regulating essence (2ml)
                                                       
I liked the info cards which contain price, quality and details about the product. Going to review all these products soon and I also got L'occitane deck of playing cards in my box but in my opinion I would have preffered a product sample instead.
                                                     

                                             L'occitane playing cards                                                         
OVERALL VERDICT
I like that it has samples from international brands and it's delievery is also good it was delievered to me in 3 to 5 working days and it has a magnetic closure which is quite good relating to a beauty box but Yes the product samples have very less amount of product so you may find it a little bit annoying I wish that maybe from next month they provide decent sample. My Envy Box monthly subscription is Rs. 850 and you can request invite on their official website.

 Have you tried My Envy Box ? share your comments below . I would love to hear from you people. Thankyou.

                                                              
REGARDS
SRISHTI

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger