Wednesday 27 November 2013

LOTUS BASILTONE CUCUMBER AND BASIL CLARIFYING & BALANCING TONER REVIEW


Hello Everyone!
Today I am going to review a lovely product from Lotus Herbals. I am using this product from past two years and it has never ever disappointed me. So when I saw it on my shelf I thought to review it so here it is:-
Lotus herbals Basiltone Cucumber And basil Clarifying And Balancing Toner
 

Price - Rs. 225 for 100 ml

What the company claims :-
BASILTONE is a dynamic blend of basil leaf extract and cucumber extract which restores natural pH balance of combination or  oily skin. helps tighten pores and removes any residue of makeup, pollution, or excess oils. As a result skin is clear ,clean and fresh.

lotus Herbals Basiltone Toner Ingredients

Packaging:- The products come in a transparent spray bottle which is really convenient as you can see that how much product is left in the bottle.but hey! if you drop this product by chance the bottle will have cracks I can say so because I am using this toner from past 2 years and it fell down one day and the the hole bottle was totally cracked but you can take it on trips as it can survive that much :P.

Likes:-
- Totally cleanses the face and traces out dirt and impurities
- Has a mild fragrance of cucumber which is non-irritating
- Doesn't stings or cause any tingling sensation
- Easily available everywhere
- Nice packaging
- Suits my combination skin really well
- removes excess oil without drying
- Affordable

Dislikes:-
- Contain parabens.


                                                   OVERALL VERDICT
My experience with toner is wonderful as it made my skin really clear clean and fresh. It is a lovely product of Lotus Herbals as I stated earlier anyways I am using it from quite long time and it has become one of my favorites and one thing which I like the most that it balances your pH level without drying your skin and one bottle of 100ml lasts 1 month so it is quite affordable too.

Recommendation:- Yes, I will totally recommend it to all oily to combination skin people as I am sure that it will suit to all of them.

Will I repurchase it? :- Yes, I will because this products fairly suits my skin.

Rating:- 4.5/5

So this was my review on Lotus herbals basiltone cucumber and basil clarifying and balancing toner, For upcoming reviews STAY CONNECTED.

         
REGARDS
SRISHTI

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger